Your IT manager runs the show. You count on your IT manager to protect your entire network and make sure its running quickly and efficiently at all times. Because businesses rely on their IT managers for so much, they should be able to easily answer key questions at the drop of a dime.
Below we list a few questions to ask your IT manager.
- How is our network security?
- How often are our firewalls and other security software updated?
- Do we have a backup system in place?
- In the event we lose our data, what is our recovery plan?
- In what areas of IT do we need to improve?
- Do you have any modification plans in the near future for our IT infrastructure?
- How well can you fix IT related issues remotely?
- What is our IT security policy?
- How do you divvy up our annual IT budget?
- What is our weakest area of IT?
Have any other questions your IT manager and department should be able to answer in a split second? Share them with us in the comments below!